Path of Positivity - Midway post - Gratitude

Hello!  I'm here to remind you about the challenge over at Path of Positivity.  This time it's about Gratitude so perfect for this time of year!

The fabulous sponsors are:
and 

For my make I used a great image from Digistamps 4 Joy called Lillies for you.

There are so many different reason why we should be grateful.  And sometimes it's for the smallest details in life that we take for granted!


To make this card I used Crate paper - Farmhouse.  I played with my label 31, scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my Magnolia cute corner dies.  There's a little bling flourish added, you can see it better on the right end side picture below. It's from recollection.  I added a bit of lace and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some Scattered straw distress ink all around the edges.  I added a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. That craftplace blog - Anything goes
  2. Dis digidesigns challenge - Colors of autumn
  3. A-crafty-mess - Anything goes
  4. Qkr stampede - I'm thankful for
  5. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Thankful
That's it for me for today.  Hope you had a great Monday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What an adorable card! Love your coloring & the design is beautiful! Great papers & I love the dies in the corners! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and love the colour combo you have used. Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I love this card. The colors are great and her hair is fab. as well as all of the coloring. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week for our "I'm Thankful For... challenge."
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Vicky - love your image and card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Mess and hope we'll see you again for the next challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway