Path of Positivity Challenge - Gratitude

Hello everyone!  It's time for the newest challenge over at Path of Positivity and this time the challenge is about Gratitude.  Perfect timing for the Thanksgiving in the States!!!!  But don't forget you need to explain why you are grateful....

The sponsors for this great challenge are
 and 

For my make I used a great image from Digistamps 4 Joy called I'll always love you.

This card is going for my dad because I'm so grateful that he's in my life.  He's always there and supportive for me, no matter what I'm going through.  So I thought this would make a great card to let him know how thankful I am to have him in my life.

I went with some fall colors for this card.  I used paper from Bobunny - Autumn Song.  I used my Floral Doily Accent, scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a little bit of lace and a ribbon flower.  And I finished it off with some bling in the top right corner.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
So now it's your turn?  What are you grateful for?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Catered crop - Gratitude attitude
  2. Great impressions stamps - Thankful thoughts
  3. Allsorts challenge - masculine - I think because of the colors even with the bit of frill it was still the perfect masculine card for my dad
  4. Bloggers challenge - Give thanks
That's it for me for today!  Hope you had a great Monday

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am sure your Dad is going to love this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally darling, Vicky! LOVE that image and the fabric flower is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card. It's perfect for your dad -- he's sure to love it. The owls are so cute and all your details showcase the image so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Masculine' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't papas wonderful? Unconditional love at its finest. It is nice that you have created a thank you card for yours. And with those adorable owls, he is sure to love it all the more. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card and also sharing one of things that you are thankful for in your own life. Me? I'm thankful that not only are you on my design team, and that we share a few others together as well, but most importantly I'm thankful to call you FRIEND!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, adorable image! Thanks for joining for our thankful challenge at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway