Snowflake and girl - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the Art by Mi Ran and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is non traditional Christmas colors.  I'm really loving non traditional Christmas colors this year!

For my card I decided to play with the super cute Snowflake and girl.
Christmas Digital Stamp, Winter Coloring page, snowflake and girl illustration, Xmas digi stamp, kids coloring book, instant download, anime
This time around I went for a blue and gold color scheme :)

Here's my card!

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Snow day.  I used my Label 37 from Spellbinder.  I added some snowflakes done with my Tattered angel dies.  I also used my Nellie's oval for the sentiment.  I used some Queen and Co bling from my stash and a little bit of added lace trim!

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I just think she's totally ready for Christmas... I'm not but at least my cards are done :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Clear it out challenge - Winter wishes - with snowflakes
  2. Crafty sentiments - Use die cuts
  3. Everybody-art-challenge - Snowflakes
  4. Just inspirational challenges - Winter
  5. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  6. Eureka stamps - Non traditional Christmas colors
That's it for this post!  But there will be 2 more today!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. I do love the lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is adorable. I love those snowflakes. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vicky I love your card. Is that lace snowflakes? Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the elements you've added! The lace trim, snowflakes and colors really set off your adorable girl!
    Thanks for playing with us @ Party Time Tuesdays!

    Feel free to visit me @ www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and great color, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us this week for non traditional Christmas colors at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Vicky I love your choice of non-traditional colours.Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, hope you can join us for our next challenge too! Good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card.Such lovely colouring and love the die used to cut her out.The lace is a beautiful addition.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway