Inky Impressions - New release - November

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you one of the latest new release image of Inky Impessions.

This time I'm using the awesome Angelica's sled and the Sleigh Ride sentiment!


The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Snowday.  I used my large and small deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.  The big corner flourish is made using the latest sparkling snowflake corner from memory box.  I added some Robin's next dew drops as well.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snow to make it sparkle.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Cute
  2. Jellypark challenges - Festive
  3. Jinglebelles rock - The great outdoors
  4. Rubys rainbow - Non traditional Christmas
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Darling card, Vicky! Cute image, beautifully colored, and I love the background dp and the lovely die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that little lady is just way too cute, the perfect star of your fun and festive card! thanks very much for joining us JINGLE BELLES in "the great outdoors"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute hun, love the layout of your card & the corner die is just perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowflake overlay is so pretty ... thanks for ventureing into the great outdoors at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Vicky, I love all those snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation! Love the snowflakes and sentiment! Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle! We hope to see you next time! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - very cute image, and i love that sentiment and the memory box corner snowflake die...stunning! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway