Meljen's Challenge - Ice Skates

Hello!  It's the end of November and it's the perfect time to share with you a little Christmas card for Meljens designs..

For this card I used a great image called Ice Skates
Here's my card in non traditional colors.

I really wanted the skate to have the center stage on this card.  So I used it on a wreath :)  The paper for this card is from Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm.  I added some pearls that I had.  I used some an Elizabeth Dies - 731 - Wreath Bow.  I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I barely colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Use a sentiment for any December Holiday
  2. DL Art - Anything goes
  3. Rubys rainbow - Non traditional Christmas
  4. Papertake weekly - Sooooo girlie - don't think you can get much girlier than this for a Christmas card
  5. Crafty cardmakers - Touch of charm
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW, wunderschöne Karte
    glg Getrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vicky! Love those ice skates and how you pit them into the wreath. BTW, I saw that you and Susan each took a Top 5 spot over at QKR Stampede this morning. Congrats! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much NC for letting us know!!! :) That's cool!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Vicky I love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #144 “ANYTHING CHRISTMAS” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card.....love the layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful festice card, the bow and charm are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vicky... Thank you for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly... Good Luck..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, pretty papers and those skates look fab hanging from the wreath. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely looking card.Love the wonderful card design. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway