The East Wind - It's cold outside

Hello!  Today will be a busy busy day on my blog!!!  So you will have to come back for it all :)  To start it off I'm here to share with you the latest challenge of The East Wind it's cold outside.  Yup and it really is starting to be cold here...

For my card I used one of the latest release called Aurora Reindeer and it's sooooooo SWEET!!!!


The paper for this card is from Authentique Peaceful.  I used my Nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  I added some bling from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Christmas stampin - Anything goes
  3. Jingle belles rock - The great outdoors
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  5. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's the 1st post... but there's loooots more coming up so please come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet little pair ... love her dressed in green ... so very glad you joined us in the Great Outdoors at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That digi is fantastic! Love the way you colored it too.
    (Clap) (Clap) (Clap)
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie, This image is really adorable. The DP is subtle yet very present. This is an absolutely wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your lovely paper crafting with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable et très original, Vicky, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that is so sweet and so fun, what a lovely and distinctive holiday card! thanks for joining us JINGLE BELLES in "the great outdoors"! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway