Fresh Brewed Challenge reminder - Pumpkin Mug

Hello!  Hope you are having a great Wednesday!  I'm here today to remind you about the challenge over at Fresh brewed designs and this time around it's about Fall colors!  So pretty easy right?!?  Especially with the fabulous new release that we had last week!

For my card I decided to use one of those fab new release called Pumpkin Mug.  Thought it was perfect for this card.


The paper that I used for this is from Bobunny - Autumn Song.  I used my leafy squares and my Lace doily Accent as well as large squares all from Spellbinder.  I added some sparkly leaves that I purchased at Michael's and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  2. Melonheadz friends - Add a sentiment
  3. Marker pop - Fall or Thanksgiving - more fall in my case
  4. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  One more on the way!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card Vicky! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out perfectly.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Sweetie...such beautiful, warm colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway