Meljen's Challenge - Hot Chocolate

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Design and this time our challenge for you is Hot Chocolate.  So use lots of Browns!

For my make I decided to make something for the American Thanksgiving :)  Hope you like my take with the fabulous Save the Turkey.



To make this I used some papers from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles.  Couldn't figure out how to use the brown for Christmas so this worked out fine!!!  I added some twine and a little charm from my stash.  The leaves are from Michael's.  I used my nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cardz4guyz- Thanksgiving or thankful for a guy.  I think with all the brown this would be perfect for a guy!
  2. Die cuttin divas - Let's talk turkey
  3. Papertake weekly - 2 or 4 legs
  4. Crafty cardmakers - Touch of charm - use a charm
  5. My sheri crafts - Turkey time
  6. My time to craft challenge - Farmyard animal
  7. Simply create too - Thanksgiving/Thank you
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your turkey in disguise - great card

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is a fabulous card, I love your dressed Turkey, demonstrating for his cause. A terrific seasonal and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A turkey in a bunny suit! What could be cuter?!?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky: Your card is very cute!!! 'Thank You' from all the Simply Create Too Design members for joining us for this special challenge [Challenge #74 -"Thanksgiving/Thank You"]. Hope to see your entries next challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think it's a score when you can find a different occasion to use the paper other than what was intended. I love it when there are special "finds" in the packs that are more generic and can be used in different ways. You did a great job with the brown paper, and the little turkey is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card, Vicky! thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great turkey and I love his little sign.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card Vicky! The image is adorable and I love all the chocolate browns. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, how sweet!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    SCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too funny, Vicky! Love the browns and the flower charm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the glittery leaves! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'A Touch of Charm' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Turkey...lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Simply Create Too Challenge. Hope to see more of your projects in our upcoming challenges.
    Anuja - Simple Create Too DT
    craftcollage.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway