Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway post - Fowl of anykind

Hello!  I'm here to share with you my card for the midway post over at Open Minded Crafting Fun  And this time our challenge is about Fowl... but basically any bird will do :)

Our fabulous sponsors are:
 , ,  and 

For my card I used a digi from Dis Digi Design called Penguin Christmas tree.


The paper for this is from Hollyday - American craft.  I used some stickers from my stash as well as a little ribbon.  I used my Petite labels and large square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I added a bunch of stickles to the hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chocolate coffee cards - Your favorite holiday - got to say that it's Christmas
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Bright colors
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  4. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas creation with ribbon
That's it for me for today!!! wow busy day on my blog today...

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute Vicky! That little penguin is just adorable and I love the papers you've used!

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful penguin image. And your papers are fabulous. Great job Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmascard. I love the traditional Colors! Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs ,Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway