Falling leaves

Yup here the leaves are pretty much all fallen.... and as I'm writing this I'm seeing flurries outside.... soooo not ready for the cold... :(

Anyway... I'm here to share with you a little card that I did to play in the great FB progressive challenge of Sassy Studios.  I really do love progressive challenges... and well couldn't let this one pass by...

Here's my card using the awesome Falling leaves image.  It was a perfect card to send out to a friend to tell her thank you for thinking of me while I'm having a rough time...

The paper that I used is from Bobunny - Autumn Song.... I'm almost out of that paper... it was just GORGEOUS.  I did some embossing with my cuttlebug folders.  I used some bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC


 I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy Studios FB progressive challenge  - Use the freebie
  2. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch and the twist pumpkin and leaves... well I did have leaves
  3. Sassy studio designs - It's beginning to look like fall
  4. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Autumn colors
  5. The sisterhood of crafters - Thankful
  6. Dreamweaver stencils - Thankful and thoughtful
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great Friday!

hugs

Comments

  1. Wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Vicky! Awesome coloring and fun fall design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s THANK’ful’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Vicky, this is a lovely image and a great blend of colours.Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card and just perfect or our challenge over at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card! I love how you colored it and all the papers you used!

    Crafty Gals Corner is currently hosting a DT call. If you have a moment, check them out at: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ and if you would like a chance to work with the wonderful sponsor’s then link up your favorite project to apply.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! You did an awesome job on the sketch! What an adorable card! I really like the cute image and how beautifully you coloured it! Great papers too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Autumn Colours challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    P.S. I would like to invite you to my blog - I have candy! Come help me celebrate 200 followers! Here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/11/lil-snowman-star-bugaboo-image-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored image and such a pretty card!! Thank you for joining us a"The Sisterhood" for our "Thankful" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I love your embossed panels!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches' Pumpkin & Leaves challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS! What a great way to say thank you :) So glad you could come play with us at TMS - your card will be up on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful fall card.
    paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic creation. Beautiful coloring and love the embossed papers. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thank-ful" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty coloring. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely Fall Card

    thank you so much for entering the DTBST Challenge 'Beginning to look like fall'

    Hugs Kerrie
    Sassy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colors are absolutely scrumptious for this challenge. Thank you for joining the thankful and thoughtful challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway