Doodle Pantry - New release - November

It's time for a new release over at Doodle Pantry and you will totally looooove those new release I'm sure!

In my case I played with the fabulous Gingerbread house ant
Gingerbread House Ants - Featured for DPDC52

And I used one of the great Christmas messages from the great Salutations Françaises it's only 2$$$$  and has all the great French expressions that you need for the entire year.
Salutations Francaises
So here's my card with the great precolored image.  Love those because they make it so much faster to make great Christmas cards really quickly!
The paper that I used for this is from Jolly - American Craft.  I used my grand label 11 and my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I added also a sticker border from the dollar store.  It makes for a very cheerful and bright Christmas card!

Here's a closer look at the cute little digi!  The ants are having a blast with that little house!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  2. Jingle belles rock - Christmas with a creature - I figured the ants would count :)
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  4. The papershelter - Christmas
That's it for me for now... but I have 3 more yup 3 more post for you!  Can you tell it's the beginning of the month?!? Pretty busy...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love what you did with the gingerbread house, Vicky! I can't wait to play with this one myself. :-D wonderful die cutting on the image and sentiment and the mats for those are delightful in the traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fresh, fun Christmas card. Love the row of brads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess, ants on candy sort of creep me out ... but these are cute ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card Vicky, love the brad border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas ants are DEFINITELY a first, but those guys look SO happy and SO festive, it's hard to reach for a swatter! :) :) :) so pleased you (& your friends, lol!) could join the "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colourful card, great image, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely is'nt this ?? It's really Christmas to me ..
    Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely. I love the button board!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck and hope to see you back soon again!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway