Top Tip Tuesday - 3 or more papers

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share some pretty awesome news :)  I was invited to join in Top Tip Tuesday.  Now if you follow my blog you know that I don't do tutorials... but I can give some tips :)  So that's what I'll be sharing if I have some!!!!

For this challenge the sponsor is the great Stamp and create
Totally love that store!!!  So many goodies!!!!  The paper that I used for my card came from that great store!!!

My TIP for you today because I'm using a stamp set from Cuddly Buddly is the following.  Use a mouse pad (can be an old one) under your paper when you are stamping.  It helps to give a clear stamped image!

So here's my card with the very cute Jolly Santa set

The paper that I used is from Bobunny - Mistletoe collection.  I had purchased it over at Stamp and Create last year :)  Yup I had spoiled myself!!!  I used some great stickers from the dollar store, love that they are shaker stickers.  I used my Label 12, scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the stamp image that I colored with my copics.  I then added a bunch of stickles to the stars and the hat!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My perfect life uk - Christmas card anything goes
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  3. Sir stamp a lot challenge - Simply Christmas
  4. Qkr stampede - Let's talk Christmas
  5. C.R.A.F.T. - Winter  
That's the 1st post for today!  I'll be back with another one soon!  So please do come back!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. A lovely traditional feel to your pretty Christmas card Vicky and all so beautifully coordinated and embellished.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! He is a sweetie Vicky.
    What a Gorgeous design and I LOve ALL your embellishments..Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome you could join our Team Vicky!!!
    LOVE your creations!
    I know you are not into sharing Tutorials but your tip is a brilliant one and well worth remembering if your new to stamping! so its great you can share tips that not everyone would think of!

    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and have fun with the TTT team. And .. I love your card. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Vicky! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas creation.Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and bright and I love the tree sticker. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway