Doodle Pantry - Charlie Sledding

Hello!  Another post that I didn't preprogrammed... Yesterday I was tired.  But got some goodnight sleep and feeling better today!  And we are finally seeing some sun which is something that we haven't seen much lately here.  That also probably helps my mood even if there's snow on the ground lol

OK so I'm here to share with you a little card that I have made with the fabulous set from Doodle Pantry it's called Charlie Sledding.

Charlie Sledding

I had fun playing with the fabulous precolored image.  They really do make your life so much better for the fast Christmas cards!!!

The paper for this card is from Timbergrove - Fancy pants.  I used my Label 14, scallop and large circle all from spellbinder.  I decided to go with a non traditional color scheeme for this :)  I found a little snowman sticker and love that it as parts that move.  And I added a little ribbon.  That's it!

Here's a closer look at the great image with the sentiment.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. City crafter - One word - I was happy to find just one word in that set to be able to play :)
  2. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes - my stash items are my stickers that I'm finally using!!!
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Things with wings - Charlie has is little duck friend with him
  4. Cardmania challenges - Use a digi
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great Wednesday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh my this is so stinkin'cute ( forgive me my not so elegant language...) Fab desing and gorgoeus papers too. Thanks so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Lovely image too! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that snowman sticker Vicky it fits perfectly with the card! Great non traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee. So sweet and holy crap I completely forgot to do a DP card for this month. Hmmm...there is still 4 days, I wonder if I can pull it off and combine it with one of PC. Wish me luck!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute take on the challenge @ CIO ...stop by again to play <((><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable images, love the cute design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool. I love the image myself. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps. Don't forget to stop by our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway