I have a really really hard time making anything that has to do with Decor... So when I saw this challenge I started to sweat... and dread it... but I figured out what to make. My dad loves owls and I figured the great one from the Christmas Joy bundle set would make a fabulous little decoration. So I printed it twice (reversing one of the image and created this little jar with it. It's my own little version of a snow globe.
Here's a closer look at the image that I fussy cut out.
And the reverse side of the jar
I'm entering this decoration in the following challenges:
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes or snow
- Craft-dee bowz - Handmade bow
- Incy wincy designs - Snowy days
- Pile it on challenge - Anything goes Christmas/holidays
- That craft place blog - Chrismas
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday