Canadian Goose Party On

Hello! I'm here to share with you a little special make that I'm doing for my youngest's teacher as her Christmas gift.  I figured the fabulous new set from Doodle pantry was just perfect for the Calendar top!!!

I've been wanting to try out something like this for a while... and this gift was the perfect time to try it out.

Here's the set that I used, you have seen already a card using the precolored goose this week.  It's the Canadian Goose.
Canadian Goose

I used one of the great hat and bow from the set Hat and things
Hats and Things
And the sentiment is from this awesome set it really has ALL the French sentiments you need! Salutations Françaises
Salutations Francaises
Here's my calendar top I used a Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard & Acrylic Album.  It's just stiff enough to hold open on a desk!!!

I used my grand label 1from Spellbinder.  The paper is from Ki - Metro Garden Paper pad.  I used some numbers that I had in my stash.  The bird was fussy cut and for the sentiment I used my word document to color in the background of the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the precolored bird with the added top hat and bow.  Doesn't he look just ready to party?!?
And here's a sideview of the calendar opened up on the desk!
I really really hope that she likes it!!!!  What do you think?  Would you appreciate an homemade gift like this?

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist of the calendar - And I did the twist woohooo :)
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes 
  4. Craft my life - Anything but a card
  5. Sentimental sundays - Lots of layers
  6. That craftplace blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you have a great night.

Hugs


Comments

  1. What a lovely calendar Vicky, I'm sure your daughter's teacher will be very pleased to receive it. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calender - a great idea for a present. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great!! Thank you for the reminder than I need to get off my lazy ass and start with mine too! :)
    Thank you for sharing this us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, this is a great idea! That image totally changes when you put a bow tie and hat on him. LOL Great job!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great calendar and a wonderful homemade gift! Thanks for joining us this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway