Meljen's Design - It's a wrap

Hello! It's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs and this time around it's about wrapping paper!!!

Yeah... I wasn't sure what I would do lol.  So went through my wrapping paper box and found a left over piece (I can never seem to throw away paper... just in case I have a small gift to wrap lol).  It was the perfect inspiration for this card.

The image that I used is the fab Happy holiday wreath that I printed twice so I could do a bit of decoupage and have a 3d effect :)

So no DP on this just wrapping paper.  I used my scallop, large and lacey circles all from Spellbinder.   I also added a lot of bling from Mark Richards.  I thought it would be a fun accent on the card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a sideview so you see the raised effect.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Holly jolly Christmas challenge - Anything goes Christmas
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Winter or Christmas
  3. Get creative challenges - Christmas
  4. Crazy challenge - Christmas
That's it for this post but there's one more to come so please come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW! that is gorgeous wrap. Yes, and just perfect a image for it. So festive. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway