Snowman Teddy Bear - Faery Ink inspiration

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week.  I'm here to share with you some Christmas inspiration today that I did for Faery ink designs :)  Did you see the great November release?!?  It was filled up with great digis perfect to get those Christmas card done.

For mine I'm using this great image Snowman teddy bear
Snowman Teddy Bear Christmas Tree Winter Holidays Snowflakes PNG JPG No Lines Digital Stamp Line Art Drawing

Isn't this image just adorable?!?  So I decided to make something in non traditional colors

The paper is from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used a ribbon from my stash as well as some foam snowflakes from the dollar store.  I used my large square and fleur de lis squares from Spellbinder.  And I also used my stamping up banner die.

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.    The sentiment is from Create with TLC

Totally love that little image and that little Bear is sooo cute!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cardz 4 guyz - Favorite Christmas color combo.  Love the blue and silver and I feel that this is perfect for a guy even if it's a little snowlady :)
  2. Just inspirational challenges - Snowflakes
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Dream valley challenges - True blue
That's it for this post.   I will be back with one more!  So hope you will be back again.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sweet image Vicky. Love the iridescent bow and sparkly snowflakes. Thanks for joining in with the Dream Valley 'True Blue' challenge. Good luck! Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab bow to add a little bit of something special to a great design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! And how lush is that gorgeous bow!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love mags b x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great design and fab image - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Vicky - a very cue card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. I really love that bow. Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway