Vintage Santa

I'm back!  Just for a quick post... well actually might be back again with another lol.  Today it's snowing... and quite windy.  For once I'm very glad to be home.  Just dread the walk that I'm supposed to do everyday.... guess it might be a short one and really bundled up well!!!!

So I'm here to share with you another card that I did to play in the great linky over at Crafty Secrets because you get some great set just for having participating!!!  And last month's set was just perfect for this card!  It's Vintage Santa set
Vintage Santa Digital Stamp Set DAS-122

And here's my 2nd card with this great set.  As previous I didn't do much to the image because I really love the vintage feel

The paper is from Authentique Believe.  I used some recollection ribbon.  The sparkly paper is from DCWV - Latte.

Here's a closer look at the great image.  You have to admit it's perfect for fast little cards!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Secrets - Dec linky party
  2. Crafty boots challenges - Merry Christmas
  3. Lunagirl moonbeams - Celebrate St-Nick
That's it for this post!  And biiiiiiig welcome to my latest follower!!!  So excited to see the number go up after it going down twice lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. I'm happy you like our new Vintage Santa Set Vicky and I love both of the Santa's you have used.

    Thanks for playing and joining our Dec Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and love how you have showcased that beautiful image!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets December linky party"!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible ! Love the black and white image against the colors of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's a fabulous Santa, Vicky! I'm really loving the vintage vibe. Especially at Christmas. Fabulous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful vintage Santa image. This is just beautiful Vicky. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage feel of this Santa, too, and also the asymmetrical frames you used behind it. Great card! Thanks for sharing it in my St Nick challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, I love all of the layers and your vintage image. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

    Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice card! The Vintage Santa stamps are so beautifully detailed that I can get overwhelmed...but you've inspired me to keep it simple! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done such a great job of showcasing these wonderful stamps! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Secrets December Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway