Happy Brrrr Day

Yes it really is a BRRR day :)  Snowing and windy.... yikes... oh well it's to be expected... it really is pretty from the inside lol

I love playing at progressive challenges and this time around I was super happy with the latest over at Deedees digis because it's a great Brrr day set :)  I didn't use the polar bears... I used the precolored cake and I just LOOOOVE it because I need a fast little b-day card and it was perfect for this.



I was able to use some scrap papers from another project where I used the grand label 1 to cut the center of my papers.  I used my scallop and large circle as well.

Here's a closer look at the great pre-colored digi.  The sentiment that I used is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge
  2. Creative card crew - Birthday with sentiment
  3. Paula holifield crafts - anything goes but not Christmas - sorry to see the challenge close :(
  4. Scrappy hands - Birthdays
  5. Pumpkin spice blog - Pie cake or cupcake - used cake :)
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a great Wednesday folks.

hugs

Comments

  1. Perfect for a winter birthday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you next time.
    BIg hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little card, Vicky! I really like how the base papers you used are neutral-colored, so that the brights of the image and sentiment piece stand out. It's definitely a brrr day here, too -- winter! Enjoy, stay warm, and thanks so much for joining us again at Deedee's Digis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like how you used a die to cut a shape out of the center of the pp...clever. Have to love fast and easy cards...and it's cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month.
    I see you are sad about your challenge is closing...you might want to look at this one....http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2014/12/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-207.html ....the challenge right now you could enter with this card is Anything BUT Christmas!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy seeing all the different directions crafters take with Deedee's digis, and I really like the way you did just the cake! It looks amazing on it's own, and I really like all the framework and polka dots that showcase it perfectly! See you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our birthday sentiment challenge Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a wonderful card and I like that you used just the cake. The papers are lovely and help to make the image pop. So glad you could join us at Deedee's DOM challenge. Can't wait to see you January creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway