Angel Lights

I've been making little gifts... I figured that it would give me a reason to color... there's not much I can do and I can't do it for very long but it calms me when I do color.  So I have been making little snowglobes (changing the picture inside for a colored image) and my kids made the comment that it wasn't fair since they didn't get some... that I was making them for others and not for home.

I remember as a kid totally loving to play with snowglobes.  There's something magical about that and you can stare at it for a long time.  Maybe that's why as well I'm making them lol being nostalgic since this Christmas is not like the others...

Anyway... I'm here to share with you one that I made for my daughter.  Good thing that she doesn't check out my blog!  It's using a super cute image from Gerda Steiner for the progressive challenge.  I used the super cute Angel with lights.

I colored the image with my copics.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  Pretty happy with my coloring of this little one!
And here's a look when the little globe is all shaken up :)  Hope my daughter likes it!
I'm entering this globe in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda Steiner - Progressive challenges
  2. Craft my life - Something other than a card
  3. Crafting for all seasons - Anything but a card
That's it for now!!!  Have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Vicky! I love the nostalgia of snow globes, too, and had quite a collection when I was a teen. Over the years, they've gone to other homes and a few to special friends. I know your daughter is going to love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Vicky!!! Can't believe I see my little angel in that snowglobe. It looks sooo beautiful and I feel bad right now, that I didn't have those prepared for my kids myself!!!! Very special!!! So smart!! Thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love that you made this image into a snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful snow globe with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and great idea! Thanks for it. Maja DT at All Crafts Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway