Canadian Goose with Santa accessories - Doodle pantry

I'm back for my last post of the day.  Time I'm sharing with you a SUPER fast card again with one of my totally favorite set from  Doodle pantry called Canadian Goose  I used the precolored image for a fast card.
Canadian Goose

I paired the goose with the accessory set Santa Accessories

Santa Accessories COLOR plus

And here's my card in Total traditional Christmas colors :)  I printed the gift twice and fussy cut and made it 3d

The sentiment is already on the paper which is from Magical collection - Studio Calico.

Here's a look at the precolored digi.  And the great embellishments done with that set.

And here's a side view so you can see how great the gift look popped up.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Shopping our stash - Red alert
  2. Through-craftroom-door - Anything goes
  3. Pile it on challenge - Anything goes/Holidays
  4. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Merry Christmas
That's it for today.  Have a very Merry Christmas and HUGE hello to my latest followers!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. How wonderful !! That is a super card and I LUV that goose set :-)
    Happy festive season to you Vicky :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vicky! This is cute! Thanks for taking the RED ALERT Challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Love the hat on the goose!

    Wishing you all the best this holiday season my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just time for a quick comment before the grandkids take the computer back and my internet time comes to a complete halt. :-D I love this simple design and the dimension you managed. Fabulous cutting, my friend ! Merry Christmas and I'll be visiting again after I get home from my holiday travels. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever combination of digital set for a really cute card! Thanks for playing along with our Red Alert challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway