Christmas Spirit

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments my dear followers.  It really does make my day.  And I get so excited when I see that I have new followers :)

I wanted to give you my good wishes while participating at From the heartstamps progressive challenge.

I have to  admit that it's a good thing that coffee exists... because I still don't have my energy level back... and I would totally be non functional without it lol

For this make I used the great image to make the calendar page for my hubby's gift calendar.  It's nice to be doing something different with the digis and to know that he will be seeing my art every month!

I really love that it's small as well so I get to use some of my scrap papers!!!  I added some stickers from my stash.  I fussy cut the image and added the sentiment that was cut using my fancy tag 2

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.
I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Progressive challenge
  2. A random fan - Anything goes
  3. Sweet stamps blog - Anything but a card
Thank you so much for your visit.  Have a very Merry Christmas with your families.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Dun calendar page- love the sweet image you used and enjoy the DP and the fun embellishments you added. Thank You for joining in the Sweet Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the "Christmas Spirit Birdbrain" for a calender page, Vickie ! It looks awesome.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM December Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps and i hope to see you back again soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is adorable. Love the calendar idea, your husband will love looking at your creations all year, this is super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute Vicky!!

    Thank you for joining us at FTHS for the December SOTM challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway