Karleigh Sue Digis - I heart owl

Hello!  I needed a quick little B-day card!  And so I turned to the great images over at Karleigh Sue Digis  and I used the awesome  I heart owl.

While there's still an autumn/fall contest over at the Karleigh Sue Challenge blog there's also an anything goes using Karleigh sue digis over on FB here and lots of great prizes!!!  So don't miss out if you have an image get it colored and entered :)

Here's my fast little card using some scraps from my pile

I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the owl that I colored with my copics using a technique from Kit and clowder :)  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Animals
  2. Creative card crew - Anything goes
  3. Eureka stamps - For birds
  4. Digi Galore - Birthdays
That's it for me for today!!!  It was a tiring day today.... appointment...  So looking forward to feeling all better!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps For The Birds Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is just adorable. I love the blue. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet owl, my friend ! Terrific coloring on him. Love the scalloped mat and all the blues you chose for the background. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway