The east Wind - New release - Angel

I'm here to share with you a new release image from The East Wind.  This time around it's a totally gorgeous Angel!

Here's the card that I made using this stunning image.  Such fun coloring this hair!  I decided to go for a non traditional Christmas look... it seemed fitting with this image.

The paper is from North Country - Prima.  I used my scallop label 1 and my label 1 as well as my scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a little ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of Stella on the wings.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative moments - Anything goes/non traditional Christmas colors
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Something to die for
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Christmas
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for this post... I have one more today!  Hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous coloring Vicky! Beautiful card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a stunning image as so is your card. Your coloring is awesome. Happy Holidays, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! You are right, she is gorgeous! A blessed Advent season to you from all the way here in the Philippines! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, beautiful colouring, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Have a very happy Christmas!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image for sure and the soft colors you have used are lovely. We really appreciate that you are posting art with us in this two week challenge, at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings to you and yours, Carole Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, Vicky! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway