SLS Lines - New release - December 2014 - Blog hope

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at SLS lines and this new release is just perfect to get your Valentine's day craft done!!!!

It's a blog hop!!!  So you should be here from Valou if not go back here for the start at Sls lines.

I decided to use this digi for a calendar I'm making my hubby! The digi is the fab Heart Girl.


The paper is from DCWV - Everyday stack. I used my grand squares and my Nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I added some foam hearts from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut.  The calendar is from Michel zbinden
Your next step for the blog hop is Lady-Ann
And here's the listing for the blog hop:
- SLSLines Blog
- Valou
- Vicky - you are here
- Lady-Ann
- Susan K.
- Bettina
- Maureen
I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Scribble and scrap crafts - anything goes
  2. Scrappers-delights-challenge - anything goes
That's it for me for today!!! Have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, what a great Valentine for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely calendar page. How different this image looks with different coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Sweetie. Great image, colouring and layout. Love it. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - it is great idea - and your coloring is fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great calendar page. Love the colours you have used and the fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful calendar! Love the bright colors and awesome stamp!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super calendar page, my dear. Bet he loves it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image and lovely coloring! Love the calendar on the page and those fab hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image for your February page - beautiful colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice calendar!

    So cute paper bag :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week. Hope to see you again!

    Anne Lise ~ dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway