Olaf

I'm back and this time around is for the progressive challenge over at Sassy Studio FB group and this time around we get to play with OLAF!!!!!!

I was sooo excited.  I printed it out and the sentiments as well... and then!  I found a great little snowglobe!!!!  You can add images in the center of it.  So I figured this would be oooooh so perfect for a gift!

Here's my make with this great freebie!
And here's the globe when you shake it!!!  The image was colored with my copics.  And then just cut down to size with my scissors.
I just LOOOOOOVE this.  I really think it will make a very cool gift :)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy Studio FB group - Olaf freebie
  2. Crafting station challenge - Winter holidays with snow - there's lots here :)
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Winter
  4. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Snowmen
  5. Red-rubber-designs  - 3d gifts
that's it for this post but I will be back with something else :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, great idea. Olaf is perfect for the snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow globe is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love Olaf!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on your snow globe. Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge, and hope to see you on our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! Cute image! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this Vicky - super image and idea!! Thanks for sharing it Blue Moon Crafting Station Challenge - I have just highlighted it in our Monday Mojo Post!!
    http://bmccraftingstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/monday-mojo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun snowglobe. Thank you for joining the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week. Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created such a funny snowman project, I love Olaf! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back tomorrow for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway