Faery Design challenge - Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Faery Ink and this time around the challenge is Winter Wonderland!  So perfect for this time of year!

For my make I used the great image Snow love.

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Elf magic.   I used my quickutz nesting squares rounded and my nesting lace squares.  I added some Tattered lace and Elizabeth dies snowflakes as well as the Joyeux Noel sentiment.  I put a little bling in the corner and some resin hearts.  I really love how this as turned out!

Here's a closer look at hte digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. City crafter - Glittering snowflakes
  2. Die cuttin divas - Non Traditional Christmas
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Winter or Christmas theme
  4. Crafty our passion challenges - Non traditional Christmas
  5. Eureka stamps - Let it snow
  6. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Snowmen
That's it for this post but there's more coming up so please come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is just adorable. I love the image as snowmen are my favorite. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gliittered snowflakes are gorgeous and so is your card. Love the snow-y mr and mrs :) Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Vicky! Love snowmen! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely, Vicky.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, I love the sheet music background and those glittery snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Let It Snow Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. & Mrs. Snowman!! Wow so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at CYP#243. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable and a very sweet image! Thanks for joining the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are they cute. I like the green colour you choosed for the snowwomen.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww, how adorable!

    Thanks for entering Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    Kim
    Craft Your Passion
    {Craftisan Studios}
    {Design Team Showcase}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway