The East Wind - December Freebie challenge

Hello!  It's time for the new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around the challenge is Meowy Christmas :)

And for those that are registered to the newsletter there's an awesome new freebie perfect for this challenge.

In my case I decided to color Lala's merry Christmas as a tabby cat.  It was my 1st try.... not sure how much I like it lol but at least I did try... and it's not looking quite like the class that I was following from Kit and Clowder... but hey it's a 1st :)

The paper for this card is from Hollyday - American Craft.  I used some Ribbon from my stash.  I used my Quickutz nesting frames.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with copics and some wink of stella.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A-crafty-mess - Anything goes
  2. Fairy tale-challenge blog- Christmas with animals
  3. A song in your heart - have a merry little Christmas
That's it for this post.  I have 3 more coming up today!  So hope you will be back for them :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, I just got this image and won't have time to play with it until the weekend. Love your coloring on the kitty and sentiment is certainly true for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Vicky :-D
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this fortnight :-D
    Milka GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, A lovely project, love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made such a lovely card! It´s realy very christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway