Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post - Unusual Christmas

Hello!  It's already time for the midway post over at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge and this time around it's Unusual Christmas!

For this challenge we have these awesome sponsors:
,,,

For this card I used a great digi from Dilly Beans called 276 - Disturbed snowman.  It's part of a great discontinued bundle.

And here's the card that I made in unusual Christmas colors as well.

The paper for this card is from Vintage Christmas - MME.  I did some embossing as well using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used my Decagons from Spellbinder and a label die as well.  I added some buttons and some snowflakes from my stash.  I also distressed the edge of the card with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dilly beans challenge - Winter holidays
  2. Cutit up challenges - Buttons Christmas
  3. Art impressions stamps - Feeling Frosty
  4. Lil red wagon - Snowflakes
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great Saturday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. I've never seen a snowperson with hair! This one looks so frazzled!
    What a great card. Thank you for joining us for our Button Christmas challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! That snowman is cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that silly snowman, Vicky! ROFL I'll be smiling all day over this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card. Love the sentiment. He does look a bit stressed....LOL! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway