Oddball Challenge - Winter challenge

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Oddball Stamps and this time around the challenge is about Winter time!

So for my card I decided to use the very adorable and a bit sad Big Eye Winter Deer girl.  She kind of makes me think of me this year... I'm not the same... usually love Christmas time but this year feeling like it's a big headache... Sucks that I don't have the strength and energy to go to my parents house.... 1st time ever that we miss this.  Oh well.... it's one Christmas in a life time right?!?  So should be ok next year!

I really love those images they are so fun to color!  And I figured I would send it to someone who would get the humor of the sentiment that I used with it!  I of course went non traditional Christmas colors as this is far from Traditional.


The paper that I used for this card is from Keeping Cozy - Echo park paper.  I used my Nesting circle from Quickutz.  I used my large circle and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I added some Recollection bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digitally sweet challenges - Non traditional Chrismas colors - and I did as well non traditional Christmas lol
  2. Kitty Bee designs - Unusual Christmas coloring
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Holiday bingo (die cut, digi, bling)
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Die cuts
That's one more post done!!! Still more to come lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky - I know what you are going thru - last year I came home from the hospital with pneumonia the day before Christmas - was sooooo sick I didn't enjoy the season at all. There is hope - this year I've avoided any illnesses and I'm back to enjoying my favorite time of the year - you will bounce back and enjoy next year even more!! Love this image and your card - TFS!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! Perfect coloring and love the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Vicky and I agree, I have that headache LOL.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway