Suzie Snowflakes - Art By Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the Art by miran blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is Snowflakes.  But I used a stamp this time around.  I decided to play with the super cute Suzie Snowflakes from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.
It's such a GORGEOUS stamp that I went all out for is card lol

Here's my card!



And here's a look with the sentiment tag pulled out.
The papers that I used are from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my Sizzix ornate 3 label.  I use a magnolia tag, a La la land Street lamp die and a Tattered lace snowflake die.  The lace was from my stash.
And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I had sooooo much fun preparing this card!  I really hope I have inspired you.  Those stamps are adorable to play with!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cuttlebug mania - Anything Christmas
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes or snow
  3. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Christmas
  4. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Snowflakes
  5. A Creative romance - Anything goes - It's the last challenge and I'm really sorry to see it go :(
  6. Alphabet challenge blog - V is for Variety - I have more than 3 different papers on this
  7. Crafts 4 eternity - Winter
  8. Cut it up challenges - Non traditional Christmas
That's it for this post!  Still 3 more to come so please be back for them :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. She is gorgeous! Love the different textures on the card

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Merry Christmas and Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors for a Christmas card, and that light post!!

    Thank you for joining us for our Non-Traditional Christmas Card challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and image thanks for joining us at Cut it Up . Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Vicky! I love that adorable image and your beautiful papers! That street lamp die is going on my wish list.. I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Vicky. I love the non traditional colors. Very inspiring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing another wonderful project with us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway