Fresh Brewed - Christmas challenge reminder

Hello!  I'm here this time with a sad heart because this is the last post that I will be doing as a Designer for Fresh Brewed Design.  Where did the time go?!?  I started back in April 2013... seems like just yesterday lol

Oh well you still have a chance to play in the great challenge going on which is Christmas Anything goes!  And to remind you of it I played with the very cute little image called My Christmas Tree.  There's something classic about this image!


The paper for this is from Authentique  Believe.   I used my Nesting eyelet and rectangle from Quickuts.  I also used my Nellie's oval dies.  I added some pearls, a ribbon and button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my copics and Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Christmas
  2. Bunny zoes crafts - Buttons
  3. Get creative challenges - Christmas
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas card
I will be back with one last post :)  See you soon!

Hugs

Comments

  1. pretty card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway