Sparkle and Glitter - Progressive challenge part 2 - December

Hello!  It's time for me to share with you my little Christmas for the great Sparkle and glitter progressive challenge made with the great image Christmas Party Hat.

Available from the Etsy store if you didn't get time to enter the first part. The progressive element of the challenge is that if you enter the first part, you get the image free that is to be used in the next part of the challenge.

We regularly have a Facebook challenge that we'd love to see your projects entered into as well.
On facebook you can ogle at all the projects made by not only the EDT and facebook EDT but those made by YOU as well.

So here's my Vintage looking card!!!  I just thought it fitted with this image!

I used papers from Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage.  I used my Quickuts ovals and nesting doily Ovals.  I added a little doily from my stash as well as some lace.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Alphabet challenge blog - V for Variety - I used 3 different papers :)
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - Christmas
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Christmas
  4. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Christmas/Holiday
That's it for this post!  Plenty more to come so hope you will be back!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hello,
    Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring! Perfect!!!Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Anneke xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway