Sleigh Rides - Inky Impressions

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my card that I did with a great sentiment for Inky impressions rubber stamps that can be found here.  Don't know about you but as the holidays get near I really need fast and easy cards and this doesn't get much faster and easier!


So here's my card with this fabulous sentiment


The paper for this card is from Crate paper - Sleigh rides :)  Thought it was appropriate.  I used a bunch of different stickers on this card as well.

Here's a closer look at the great sentiment.  I added some stickers to it!

I'm entering this very fast and easy card in the following challenges:

  1. Clear it out challenge - anything goes with anything goes stash - used a bunch of stickers I have had forever!!!
  2. Inky chicks - Winter wonderland
  3. Dream valley challenges - Christmas
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and thanks for joining our challenge this week...hope you stop by to play again...your project is awesome...tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway