Path of positivity - Faith - Midway post

Hello!  It's time for the midway post over at Path of positivity challenge and this time around the challenge is Faith.  It's a pretty good challenge I think for this time of year!

The great sponsors this time around are:


 and 

For this midway post  I used the fabulous image Christmas candle digital from Pickled Potpourri.

I thought it was a great image to illustrate Faith.  To me Faith is pretty much like the flame it burns very strongly in your heart!  And it can help you see the way when all is dark around you.


The paper that I used for this card is from Authentique - Believe.  I used some Recollection bling and that's it!  It's a pretty CAS but I think elegant card.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of stella on the flame for added shine.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart Wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Monday night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW! Wonderful traditional Christmas card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, heartfelt design. Love it! We appreciate you blessing us with your project last week and would love to have you back this week for a two-week long challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word from Romans 15:13 which says, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." A Blessed Merry Christmas to you and your household.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway