GlamZombie Christmas - The east wind

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind FB group and this time around it's about Merry Quirkmas!  So find something Quirky!!! :)

To me that totally meant Creepmas.... and right now I think I probably look like this image!  This year it's been really really difficult getting ready for Christmas... my hubby is trying his hardest... but he's not used to shopping lol so it's not easy to get all the gifts done and ready!

So here's my card using an Halloween image that I paired with a great Christmas sentiment.

For this card I used some papers from Christmas cottage by Teresa Collins.  I used my Label 20 and label 10 from Spellbinder.  I added some lace ribbon from my stash as well as some bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Black Christmas or LOC-don't know if this is really black... but it's LOC for sure!
  2. Qkr stampede - Lots of layers
  3. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow! Love this. The stamp & colouring are awesome & I so relate to the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vicky! Love the glamzombie as a Christmas character! Fab sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at LOC! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just time for a quick visit and comment (grandkids finally let me have some computer time!) before I leave for the airport and the next jaunt on my holiday travels. I love this card, Vicky! Terrific humor and your colors are wonderful. :-D Since I'm here, let me also put on a DT hat -- Thanks so much for playing along in our "Lots of Layers" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and I hope we see you again soon.
    Merry Christmas, my friend, and I'll visit again after the New Year.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers on this interesting card, Thanks for joining us this week for Lots Of Layers at QKR Stampede and have a Merry Christmas.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Creepmas card!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at LOC!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway