Paradise of stamps - Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway Christmas challenge over at Paradise of Stamps.

For this point I decided to use a great digi from Zuri Digital Stamps called Leticia

I just thought she was soooo funny and cute all tangled up in her lights :)  I added some ribbon and and some charms from my stash.  I used my super ellipse from Spellbinder and my xcut doorplate from Xcut.  The paper is from Jolly by American Craft.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pile it on challenge - anything goes - Christmas/Holidays
  2. That craftplace blog - anything goes
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up later.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway