New release - Faery Ink - Owl always love you

It's time for a great new release over at Faery ink designs.  This time around the great new release is perfect to start going on those Valentine cards :)  Or just a little I'm thinking of you card!  Like I did this time around using the fabulous Owl always love you

I figured this would be a great card to send to my dad just because I wanted to say hello!!!  I really wanted the focus of the card to be on the great digi... so I left my card pretty CAS.

The paper is from MME - On the bright side 2.  I used my grand label 1and my scallop label 1 from Spellbinder.  I also added a great little die cut made with my Cheery Lynn B383 - Owls with Gears.  Love that die!!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I did the technique that was taught at Kit and Clowder and I have to say that I was pretty happy with my result even if it's not as good as hers lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Animals
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything other than Christmas
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  But I still have some more for you :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky I love this card. And I must say I love your coloring. I don't this you should even try to be anyone else but yourself. You learned the technique and I think your coloring is wonderful. I learned to paint when I first started years ago and was told I was doing it wrong. However, I never took a class and ended up teaching classes and having my own boutique for 13 years.
    So you are such a wonderful crafter and be you hun. I love everything you do...Now as for me and coloring with markers yep I need a class. lol Hugs and Happy Holidays to you and yours, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the owls and your colouring is fab.loving the sentiment.thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoo Hoo!! Only Vicky could make something this sweet and fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a wonderful week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these owls are too cute...I also love the background paper you used and the earthy colors. Fab job! We appreciate you blessing us with your project last week and would love to have you back this week for a two-week long challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word from Romans 15:13 which says, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." A Blessed Merry Christmas to you and your household.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything other than Christmas” challenge over at Penny’s. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway