Little Elf

Hello!  I hope you had a great Monday!  I'm starting to slowly get better and feel my mojo returning :)  Of course it does help when I get to play with precolored images like this one from the great FB group Dragon Lair where they have a fabulous decoupage sheet all ready to go.  Just print and have fun putting it together!!!

I really love the 3d effect that you get with this.


The background paper is from Christmas cottage by teresa Collins.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I added some ribbon that I purchased at Winners our equivalent of TJ MAX.

Here's a closer look at the great precolored image.  The great sentiment is from  Create with TLC
and here's a sideview so you really see the raised effect.
I followed this great sketch # 333


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Past sketch - used #333
  2. Dragon Lair - Freebie challenge
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
That's it.  Hope you have a great night!!!  I'll be back tomorrow.  Thank you everyone for your great comments it really does make me soooo happy :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is lovely Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Vicky,your card is adorable :-D I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Vicky and I love the 3D effect too. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway