Let it snow

I'm back and this time around it's with a card to play in the great Dilly Beans challenge!!!!  I try not to miss it :)  So this tie when I had some left over papers from die cuts that I had done it gave me the idea to use it for this challenge!

It happens to be die cuts :)  So the image that I used is the great 517 let it snow snowmen framed.

I really like how this card turned out with scraps!!!! :)  And less in my scrap pile.


The paper is Lawn Fawn - Petite paper.  I used my grand paper to do the inside.  I used my large and small squares from Spellbinder.  I used as well my Elizabeth craft dies snowflakes.

Here's  a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dilly beans challenge - Add a die cut
  2. Cuttlebug mania - There's snow place like home
  3. Just inspirational challenges - snowflakes
  4. Incy wincy designs - Non traditional colors
  5. Ooh-la-la creations challenges - Christmas
That's it for me I really hope you have a great night!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Love it! Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week. Colette DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Vicky. I love the image as snowmen are my fav....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute snowmen all wrapped up

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Ooh La La Creations for our Christmas Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway