Joey and Lynnie night before Christmas - Close up - Inky Impressions

Hello everyone!  It's time for my inspiration for Inky impressions rubberstamps.  And I decided to use again the super cute image  Joey and Lynnie night before Christmas digi
Joey & Lynnie Twas the Night Before Christmas- DIGITAL STAMP
This time around I made a close up on the adorable kids getting ready for Christmas time!!!  Reminds me of when my kids were younger :)

So here's my card with this great digi

The paper is from MME - Vintage Christmas and I thought it was just perfect for this.  The ribbon is from Winners our equivalent to TJ MAXX.  I used my fleur de lis rectangle, large and small rectangle as well as my scallop and large circle all fro Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  So many great details in this image! The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pinspirational challenges - Inspiration picture and it really reminded me of those kids!
  2. Tuesday throwdown - Family Christmas - this image screams to me family time ;)
  3. Stamps fun-creativity - No flowers
  4. Use your stuff - Red and green
That's it for me for today!!!!  That was one very busy day on my blog!!!  Hope you have enjoyed it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic coloring, my friend! Putting on my DT hat now -- I'm delighted to see you playing along in our "Family Christmas" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll play again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an beautiful and cute creation. Love the colors, background and image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky this is adorable. The image is a sweet one for sure. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. I love the background paper. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image you used on this beautiful card is sooooooo sweet!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway