Last Vintage Santa

I'm back today to share with you my last Vintage Santa make for  the great linky over at Crafty Secrets because you get some great set just for having participating!!!  And last month's set was just perfect for this card!  It's Vintage Santa set
Vintage Santa Digital Stamp Set DAS-122

I really do looooove those Santa they really make fabulous little cards!  Just layer it up and voilĂ  it's done!
The paper is from Authentique - Believe.  I used again some sparkly paper from DCWV - Latte.   I added some bling as well from my stas.  The ribbon is from recollection.

Here's a closer look at the fab St-Nick.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Secrets - Dec linky party
  2. Crafty boots challenges - Merry Christmas
  3. Lunagirl moonbeams - Celebrate St-Nick
Hope you have a great Thursday everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love every one of these you've done, Vicky. Honestly, nothing says traditional Christmas better than a vintage Santa! This one is both fun and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous vintage Santa for my challenge! I love the colors you used (and that patterned red paper is gorgeous). ~ Karen at LunagirlMoonbeams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great layering. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

    Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card using the Crafty Secrets Vintage Santas...I just love them myself!! Thank you for joining us at "Crafty Secrets" for our "December linky party"!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky, I totally love this Santa - and you've made it look relatively easy! Just beautiful coordination as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card completes the set so well! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! You have created so many pretty projects with these. Did you see that I shared your earlier entry on our FB page this week? Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops! I got a little ahead of myself! It's the December Linky Party! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway