Fairy with mask - SLS lines

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the inspirational post of Sls lines digital stamps with the great image Fairy with mask.  It's not a Christmas image but I gave it a Christmas feel.

I wanted you guys to see how we could turn a regular image into a Christmas one :)

I went with some non traditional Christmas colors since this is a non traditional Christmas image.


The paper is from Prima - North Country.  I used my Nellie's ovals.  I also added a border done with my Frozen Flakes - Memory box die.  I added some bling and that's it!

And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and I used clear wink of Stella on the butterflies and the mask for an added shine. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
So what do you think?!?  Does she look Christmasy with all the blue tones?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Just inspirational challenges - Snowflakes
  2. Sweet stamps blog - Christmas spirit
  3. Eureka stamps - Celebrations
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - option create a calendar - didn't use the option this time around.
Hope you have a fabulous day today!!!! 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, my friend! Love hte blue and brown combo and your coloring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun how you made this into a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is gorgeous, I love the color and the snowflakes, and great for our Celebration Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Thanks for joining us.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky this is just stunning and yes it is fine with the blue. Love it pal.
    Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway