SLS Lines Challenges - Christmas

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at SLS Lines digital stamps and this time around the challenge is Christmas!!!!  So we really hope to get more participation than last time!

For this challenge I used the fabulous image Christmas elf.


To make this card I used some papers from Bobunny Elf magic.  I added some bling from my stash.  The stocking is a sticker :)  I also used my Nesting frame 1 from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Christmas Holiday
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Bling it on
  3. Dream valley challenges - True Blue
  4. Love to create challenge - Non traditional Christmas colors
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so pretty!!! I love the colours!! Cute image!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!! Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Chris - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicki! Love the non-traditional colors for the adorable image! Thank you for joining our "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute Vicky. I love the blue and the stocking sticker is adorable. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable Vicky! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Non- Traditional Holiday colors challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC~owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what an adorable little elf, my friend ! Loving that stocking embellie. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing your projects Vicky. So cute.
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fun card! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway