Bundled little snow boy - Meljen's DT day

Hello!  Wow we are already in December!!!!  It's a bit weird to be doing a DT post for Meljens designs on a Wednesday since usually I do them on a Friday but with Christmas around the corner we will all be super busy!  So I hope that I can give you some inspiration with you a little Christmas card.

For this card I used a great image called Bundled Little Snowboy

Here's my card in non traditional colors.

The paper is from Lawn Fawn - Fa la la Collection.  I used my Sussex globe from Memory box.  I used my Elizabeth dies Joyeux Noel and snowflakes.  I used as well my large and small squares from Spellbinder.  I use some bling a the corners from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I barely colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cuttle bugmania - there's snow place like home
  2. Tuesday taggers - Christmas is coming
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Bling it on
  4. Get creative challenges - Christmas
That's it for this post but there's more to come.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A wonderful Christmas card, great colours as well. thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and charming card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Just love the non traditional colors. What a delightfully fun holiday card! The design is eye catching and I love the color palette on your design. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown.
    We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    tuesdaythrowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is so cute. I love the colors. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. unusual colours and great image, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable snowman! You did a great job coloring him too! The card is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwback challenge!
    hugs!
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card - love the dies

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card Vicky!!! I love the image and as always, super job of coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Get Creative DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway