Little Poppets Birthday - Cuddly Buddly

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a birthday card that I made for a special man in my life :)  He's my stepdad!  And when I got the newest sets from Cuddly buddly called Little Poppets Birthday  I just knew this would make the perfect card because that would represent me :)
Since it's for a guy I went with bolder and darker colors but still fun and non Christmasy... Don't know for you but since my b-day is in December... you get lots of b-day cards still in December colors.  So it's fun to get out of that zone and into something totally b-day! 
The papers are rom the DCWV - The b-day wishes stack.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my grand squares from Spellbinder.  I also used my Stamping up banner framelits for the sentiment.  The little gift is a sticker from Jolee boutique.

Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics.  It was stamped using Memento-luxe-ink-pad-tuxedo-black.
To make this card I followed this awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Use a past sketch
  2. Scrappy hands - Birthday
  3. Sentimental sundays - Lots of layers
  4. Pumpkin spice blog - Pie, Cake or cupcake
That's it for this post! I might be back later :)

Hugs


Comments

  1. I think it's fantastic, Vicky! My DIL has a Decembet birthday, too, and I always make her a separate card in colors totally unrelated to the Christmas holiday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bright card, I love the colours. Image is fantastic and coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway