Cookies for Santa the night before Christmas - Inky Impressions

I don't know about you but I find that by this time around I really need fast and easy little Christmas cards for the last minute.  So I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for Inky impressions rubberstamps

For this I used the great sentiment Cookies for Santa

Cookies for Santa Scallop Circle Sentiment- DIGITAL STAMP


So here's my second card with this awesome sentiment.


The paper is a left over piece :)  So happy to have been able to use it!!!  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great Sentiment.  Do you think Santa will approve?!?  I just added a little sticker from Jolee boutique to the card and VoilĂ  instant Christmas card!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  2. Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything goes Christmas
  3. Melonheadz friends - Christmas/winter holidays
That's it for this post.... one more coming!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Tolle Karte.
    WĂĽnsche dir und deiner Familie Frohe Weihnachten und ein Prosit neu Jahr
    Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2015. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use the sticker, makes for a quick lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Melonheadz Friends, see you Jan 5th for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway