Delicious Doodles - Welcome the new year

Hello!  I'm here with my last post as a DT with Delicious Doodles :(  I'm sooo sad about the VAT law that is making so many digi companies shut down.... the good news is that you will still be able to purchase awesome images but not directly... you will have to go through Card-making-downloads.

Enough with the sadness for this challenge Delicious Doodles Challenges for this time around it's Welcome the new year!  And I have to admit I'm QUITE ready to have the new year come.  2014 really really sucked so it will be good to change the page.  And I'm mostly hoping for good health in 2015!  Something that lacked in 2014... as well as all sorts of other crap lol

For this make I made a tag using the image Romantic clock face

I used all kinds of sprays for the back ground of this.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I added some bling from Recollection.  The sentiment was cut using my Label 13 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.  I found a great sentiment from Create with tlc that is totally perfect for how I feel about 2014!
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

  1. Craft my life - Anything but a card
  2. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  3. Ema-gination station - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Fabulous tag! The flourish matches the image perfectly and that's a fab sentiment. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out Great~! Love how the background turned out.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Vicky. I love the image and that sentiment is just wonderful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway