Happy St-Nicholas day

Happy St-Nicholas Day for those of you that celebrate it :)  My SIL and brother do.  So I made some cards for them and the kids.  I will be sharing one today and some later.

I really love playing in the great linky over at Crafty Secrets because you get some great set just for having participating!!!  And last month's set was just perfect for this card!  It's Vintage Santa set
Vintage Santa Digital Stamp Set DAS-122
So here's my 1st card with it :) I left the image as is.
I used some papers from Authentique - Believe.  I used my DCWV - Latte paper for the sparkly paper.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The embossing was done using my Elizabeth Pine Cone Embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the great image.
Love the great vintage feel to this!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Secrets - Dec linky party
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Embossing
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - Santa claus
That's it for now!  Hope you have a great Saturday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, I just love the vintage vibe you created in this gorgeous card! The embossing, the soft glow from the metallic paper and the beautiful image really shine! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets December Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement/DT Leader
    Kathy by Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these Santas just awesome!!??!! You made a beautiful creation with this one and I can't wait to see what you do with some of the others! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s SANTA challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Vicky! Wonderful old world St. Nick, so elegant in his sepia tones. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the best Santa sets I have ever seen and I love the beautiful creation you have made with it. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Crafty Secrets December Linky Party.
    Cheers, Elizabeth Lincoln, Crafty Secrets DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card using one of the gorgeous Crafty Secrets Santa images!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets December linky party!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card !
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
    Hugs
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the papers and ribbon you chose to complement the detailed Santa image! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Santa card card is beautiful Vicky! I love this same Santa as well.

    Thanks for sharing and joining in our Dec Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway