Scribbles - Penguin Midway post

Hello!  It's already the beginning of December!!!!  WOW where does the time go?!?

I'm here to share with you the card that I made for the midway post over at Scribbles designs challenge where the challenge is all about penguins this month!  And there's such fabulous penguins in the store that there's no reason not to use one!!!!

For my card I used the fabulous Brrr angel.


The paper that I used for this card is from Bobunny - Snow day.  I used my rectangular parenthesis from Xcut.  I added as well some snowflakes done with my ornate snowflakes from La la land.  I used my scallop and large circle as well.  I put some bling from my stash on the snowflakes.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I used some Stickles on it as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Christmas challenge
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Let it snow
  3. Cut it up challenges - Non traditional Christmas
  4. Fussy and fancy challenge - Happy Holidays
That's it for me for now.  I have one more post coming up but it's for later today :)

Hugs


Comments

  1. Vicky, eine total süsse Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute penguin! He looks like he's all dressed up for a play!

    Thank you for joining us for our Non-Traditional Christmas Card challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, thank you so much for sharing with the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - love the snowflakes.
    Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful patterned papers, snowflakes, and gems! A lovely non-traditional holiday card. Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway